green Crystals exclusively provides an efficient solution for thermal applications. The LinearMirror uses the technology of solar thermal energy and is ideal for the heating of water for staff accommodation and for the application of process heat in the industrial production sector and hotels.
WHY LinearMirror™ TECHNOLOGY IS A REVOLUTIONARY INNOVATION?
Comparison of LinearMirror to conventional solar heating systems
• extremely compact, requiring only minimal space
• reaches the required temperature 10-12 times faster
• can produce 3 times more hot water volume than any other solar heating system
• retains 100% of its efficiency, even after 10 years of continuous operation, while other systems only 50%
• assembled with metal parts that can be quickly replaced locally, if damaged.
More information on details, functionality & technical specs will be provided on request.
2. SOLAR WATER HEATING
Vacuum tube technology has enabled the utilization of solar energy throughout the summer and winter months. This technology allows regions that receive limited amount of sunlight the opportunity to use this environment-friendly green energy. Vacuum tubes are very efficient because they collect sunlight perpendicularly at all hours of the day. The absorption values in vacuum tube collectors are around 93-96% while the emission is around 6-7%. Vacuum tube collectors convert sunlight to heat energy very efficiently and store it. The vacuum tubes keep the stored energy within the system. Any sunlight that is reflected off the glass surface or that passes between the tubes is reflected back to the underside of the tube by the reflective backing panel.
• Range 100 litres, 200litres, 300 litres capacity
• High performance in all GCC countries
• Quick & easy installation
• Auxiliary Heater automatic electrical water heater as a back-up is included, in case the temperature goes down below 55 degrees
• Maintenance yearly inspection is sufficient. The vacuum tube is easily replaced in case of malfunction. Cleaning the tubes one time per month.
• Monitoring the System additional Monitoring System to adjust water-temperature and to know the status of the current system.
• Reduces carbon footprint up to 95%
CALL OUR GREEN-TECHNICAL TEAM TODAY for a custom-quote. rise up to sustainability. crystal by crystal™